Attitude ...

"Your attitude in life determines your altitude”.

If you want to fly high in life and achieve great things, then your attitude is the one all-important thing that will determine whether you will succeed or fail. In every plane there is an altitude gauge and an attitude gauge. The altitude gauge determines how high you are flying while the attitude gauge determines how you are flying in relation to the horizon. How are you flying today in relation to your horizon (your destination, your goal, your vision, your dream). Are you on track or have you drifted off course? Are you flying upside down or skewiff? Check your attitude.

I dare you right now to stop and have an attitude check. Do you have the right attitude to reach your dream your goal, your destination, or are you going to crash? Remember, “Your attitude in life determines whether you will reach your dreams."

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION