If you can believe it, you can achieve it, but you must add steam to your dream.

The Bible tells us all things are possible to those who believe, but the Bible definition of "believe" is sometimes different to people's definitions. To believe here means have faith. We are to have faith in God and His ability, in us to brings things to pass. It means to entrust, to commit (to trust). It's not just a passive word, but rather an active word.

It is an action, faith is an act, "be doers of the Word, not hearers only!". Have confidence in God, that He is able to perform that which He has promised. You must do something - add some steam to your dream, be proactive, walk towards it, work towards it.

Do your part and let God do His - we do the possible and God does the impossible!

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION