C.A.R.E.

C – Care
A – And
R – Reach
E – Everyone!

We would do well to remember the acronym C.A.R.E. The Bible tells us to watch out for each other, pray for each other, and be other-minded by bearing one another’s burdens.

All of life’s successes come from initiating relationships with the right people. For example, by networking and then strengthening those relationships using good people skills. One of the keys for winning in life is building good strategic relationships, but let it be a win-win situation, not just the attitude of “what can I get out of this relationship”. Instead we need to have the attitude of “what can I put into this relationship to bless the other party”.

I dare you to build strategic relationships. I dare you to be a blessing to somebody this day.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION