Everything God is in is successful

Invite God into your life and affairs today – commit your way to Him. Trust also in Him and He will bring it to pass, He will make it good. Don’t ignore God, communicate with Him, talk with Him, and walk with Him.

As you talk to God He will talk to you. As you walk with God He will walk with you. Love God, because He first loved you and proved His love to you by sending Jesus to die for you. Remember, “everything God is in is successful” so make sure that the thing you are in God is in.

Everything God is in is successful. Allow Jesus to get involved in your daily life by becoming a daily worshipper of Him.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION