Thankyou to all mothers for having us

A big thankyou and a big prayer today to all mothers for having us.

Emerson said, “people are what their mothers make them,” and Abraham said, “all I am or ever hope to be I owe to my angel mother.” Let’s face it, every person small and great had a mother and without them we wouldn’t be here. History records that most of the great achievers had dedicated mothers.

It is also interesting to note that Nero (who burned Christians alive) had a mother that had committed murder. A mother’s role in nurturing her babies must never be underestimated. Lord Shaftesbury made a statement once, he said, “give me a generation of Christian mothers and I will undertake to change society in twelve months.” It is true to say that the influence of a mother in her home, upon the lives of her children cannot be measured. The mother-infant bond is an intense relationship of unparalleled human affection. It is the foundation of the child’s emotional and physical survival.

We love you our mums, and want to say, “have a great mothers day today.” – To all mothers mother’s day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION