“There’s no substitute for quality”

My wife and I have learned in life that there is no substitute for quality. Quality means “having a high degree of excellence, an inherent and distinguishing characteristic, essential character, superiority of a kind.”

We need to put quality into everything we do. My Dad always said, “If a job is worth doing it is worth doing properly.” In life we should look for quality – the old saying, “you get what you pay for” is sometimes true. The cheapest is not always the best, it may not last. Then again, the dearest is not always the best either.

Look for quality and at the same time put quality into everything you do. Spend quality time with your family. Give your work in life (your vocation) your best, put in your best effort. Give God your best, put quality into what you do. We only pass this way but once so let’s do our best.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION