His Love

“The only reason He extended His arms on the cross was so that He could embrace you!”

The word “embrace” means to hug, press to the bosom, accept willingly, to join, to encircle, surround, to receive gladly and eagerly, to take or clasp in the arms.

As they spread and nailed Jesus to the cross that day He was dying for you, He was dying for me. The great passion of His heart was to love us and set us free from the hell in our life and the eternal hell to come.

Don’t you know how much He loves you? How special and great a love, to go to the cross for you. Jesus was a real man with real feelings and a real body, He experienced real pain. Pain beyond what we could ever contemplate or imagine, and He did it all for us, for You!

Romans 8v31 says, “if God be for you who can be against you.”

A thought to help you win in life through Jesus Christ. Dr Shaun Marler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION