If you are born once, you will die twice. If you are born twice you will die once.

Wow! Think about this, the bible says you must be born again or you will never get to see the Kingdom of God (John 3v3).

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”.

Jesus said in John 3v5 “Verily, verily, I say unto thee, except a man be born of water (natural birth) and of the Spirit (spiritual rebirth), he cannot enter into the kingdom of God”.

John 3v6-7 “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not (don’t be amazed or wonder how can this be) that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again”.

Jesus here was speaking about a second birth, not a natural birth, but a spiritual birth. This second birth takes place by the Spirit of God in your heart, your inner being, your spirit man, making you born again.

John 3v16For God so loved (God is a God of love) the world (that’s you, me, everybody, everywhere, every time, every race, every colour and creed, the whole world, all people), that he gave (love gives, forgives and always lives, its eternal) his only begotten Son (Jesus, God incarnate in the flesh, Emanuel), that whosoever believeth (entrust your spiritual wellbeing to Christ, have faith) in him should not perish, but have everlasting (never coming to an end) life (the God kind of life)”.

I encourage you today where you are, whatever state or circumstance you are in, give your life to God today. Get born again and live forever!

Dr Shaun - Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION