“Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.”

“But Shaun, you don’t know me! I have tried every formula in the book. I just keep failing; I don’t have what it takes to succeed”. Well if that is what you are thinking, you need to change what you are thinking. God says you can fulfil your destiny and no one has a right to stop you.

God told Joshua in chapter 1 verse 5, “There shall not any man be able to stand before you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not fail you, nor will I forsake you” (Josh 1:5).

God had told Moses in the book of Exodus (Ex 3:12) when Moses claimed he wasn’t qualified to go before Pharaoh to demand the release of Gods people, that He (God) was with Moses. In other words, it doesn’t matter who you are, if God is with you all that matters is who God is a nd what God can do.

That’s the great thing about God’s success formula. It is not based on our abilities; it is based on God’s abilities. We may be inadequate in a dozen different ways, but the One who is with us is more than enough. In order to fulfil our destiny, we have to make a decision to act on and believe Gods word.

Make a decision today that with God’s help, with His ability, you will fulfil your purpose in life. Joshua 1:7 says “Be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moses my servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left that you may prosper wherever you go”.

Wow, now that’s a powerful promise. If we take the bold step to act on and trust the Word of God, if we take the bold step to obey the word of God, live our life by the principles of God’s word, then God himself takes responsibility for our success and prosperity.

I dare you today to believe in your divine destiny. I dare you today to obey the word of God. I dare you today to make a quality decision to achieve your purpose in life, and do the necessary thing to make it happen.

Dr Shaun Marler - Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION