“One of these days” - is none of these days.

One of these days is none of these days”. The second step in God’s formula of success is “You shall meditate the word day and night,” (Joshua 1:8). Do it now, start today, and make it a habit for the rest of your life. To meditate God’s word is more than just reading it.

You must take it into your heart in a very personal way and then apply it to your circumstances.

When you read the word and you see a scripture on prosperity, don’t just go, “well I wish I was prosperous!” That is not meditating the word. To meditate means to dwell on that scripture, claim it as your own. Own it; see yourself as prospering by the Lord’s grace and favour. Get a mental picture of a prosperous you. Declare this is not a history book; this is God talking to me. God is communicating with me, I am prosperous, and I receive this truth into my life, in Jesus name amen. Digest the word, feed on the word; this is your bread of life. Allow the word to become active in your life!

Dr Shaun Marler

Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION