“Do the feared jobs first!”

One of the greatest ways I have learned to maximize my days is by doing the feared jobs first. By this, I mean those jobs you don’t want to do. Those phone calls you don’t want to make. Those activities you wish you didn’t have to do at all. Do them first, tackle them first up in your day. In so doing, you get them out of the way early and then your energy can be put into the work you love, without the drain in the back of your mind of the thing you have been dreading or fearing to do. You can prioritize your day, making a list of what needs to be done and ticking them off as you go. In so doing you can look back over your day or week and be encouraged by all you have achieved.

Proverbs 27:23 says, “Be you diligent to know the state of your flocks (business, ministry, family), and look well to your herds (people, ministry, possessions.)"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION