I see the one who sees me!

Today I want you to be aware that God sees you.

You are not insignificant or unnoticed. God sees you. He made you. He loves you and has a great plan for your life.

Remember: “There is always someone watching you, who has the power of greatly blessing you.”

God sees you today, what you must do is see Him. See Him in His creation, see Him in the wonder of human life. See Him in the many small blessings He does for us and be grateful. Go to His Word and get a revelation of how great He is. See His love, see His power and His goodness. Now see His outstretched arm toward you to lift you up, bless you, equip you, deliver and heal you if necessary and make you whole.

He is the God of the many chances. He has not quit on you regardless of how it seems. So, don’t you quit on Him. Trust Him and see Him by faith in all His splendor, love Him and worship Him.

Job said in Job 42v5 : “I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.” (I have heard of you with the hearing of the ear, but now my eyes see you.)

You can too, He will reveal Himself to the humble and pure hearted. The pure in heart will see God.

Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr. Shaun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION