If you can see Him in your inside world, you will see Him in your outside world!

In other words, you must get a vision and revelation that God dwells in you. You are the temple of the living God. (2 Cor 6v16)

God resides within you. (Luke 17v21)

See this as a living reality: God is working within you to perfect you, to will and to do of His good pleasure, and that my friend is to see you blessed.

See God in your heart, changing you, healing you, and empowering you!

Where you go, He goes too, where you are, He is, because He is there in you. If you can see this, God in you to will, work and do of His good pleasure. You will see His blessing manifest in your outside world. Because what’s in you, will eventually come out of you and get on what’s around you.

Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr. Shaun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION