God never panics!

Because God never panics, neither should you. You may be facing a mega crisis right now. Circumstances may seem insurmountable. You may be tempted to say : “it’s impossible!” Everything is against me and it looks like there is no way out, through, over or around this one. But the good news is: “All things are possible to them who believe.” Jesus can make a way, even if there is no way! Don’t panic, make no mistake, God loves you and Jesus is your answer. He can bring you through your darkest night.

If you look in a thesaurus at the word despair, you will find it means: “to lose hope, lose heart, give up hope, have a heavy heart”. See if this does describe you or your present feelings. Even if you feel the Lord has abandoned you, is distant or doesn’t care, let me encourage you my friend. God hasn’t given up on you, so don’t you give up on yourself. Don’t you panic, but instead rise up on the inside today and declare as the psalmist wrote in Ps 42:5Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.

Remember you are an eternal being and your problems are only temporal. Everything in your life is subject to change and will change as you continue to put your trust in the One who can and will deliver you!

Helping you win in life through Jesus Christ!

Dr. Shaun Marler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION