Passover

It’s all about God’s love. God wanted to be re united with the human race. Not only did Jesus die at the cross but the cross is also the place where we die. It’s the place where we die to self, where we die to our sins it’s the place where we yield our life to Christ.

Death in the natural is evil because it separates us from our loved ones, ending our life here in the flesh. So then physical death is the enemy of the human race. The Bible tells us “It’s the last enemy to be destroyed”. 1 Cor 15:24,25,26 - 24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. 25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. 26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Where as death to the flesh by the spirit and birthed in the supernatural is so wonderful because it units us with our father God. Gal 2:20 - I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

People don’t realise that just as death separates us from our loved ones and causes grief, so God’s heart is grieved. His heart experiences constant grief for those of the human race who are separated from him because of their sins and are to him as dead.

When people become born again they have come alive in the spirit and now have a relationship with their father God. This was so important to God, that he was willing to pay the awesome price of the death of his son on the cross. Jesus came from the bosom of the father. The Word tells us “He was a lamb slain from the foundations of the world” (Rev 13:8)

The sacrifice of Jesus was the very heart of God exposed to mankind to set us free and to buy us back, redeem us from the hand of the enemy and kingdom of darkness.

Dr. Shaun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION