PRAISE OPENS THE GATES TO BLESSING



Praise needs to be put literally first in prayer.  It is significant that in the future prophesied glory, when our walls are “Salvation”, our gates will be “Praise” (Isaiah 60:18).  “Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise” Psalm 100:4.

There is no more worthy entrance into the presence of God than the entrance of praise.  Praise opens the gates to blessing.  Praise opens the way to the very heart of God.

“Oh that men would praise the Lord for His goodness and for His wonderful works to the children of men!  And let them sacrifice the sacrifices of thanksgiving, and declare His works with rejoicing.”  Psalm 107:21-22.

Excerpt taken from Dr. Shaun's book 'Praise Power'.

Dr Shaun Marler – “Empowering you to win in life through Jesus Christ”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION