RESTORE


Hi family, friends and partners,

Two Sunday's ago I ministered at Victory Life International in Toowoomba, Pastor Jimmy and Ruth's church.  I was able to share a strong word on Jehovah Chayil, the God of great glory, great influence and great wealth.  I released the prophetic word on restoration. Then together we spoke the word RESTORE into the atmosphere.  God is moving in power and healing miracles took place in the service that day and many saints were refreshed and received a fresh touch of the Holy Spirit.  Remember, these are the last days and God has given to us this powerful word, RESTORE!  We are partakers of this restoration ministry that belongs to Jesus and it is a privileged to be a servant of the Lord in these days.  I was very blessed to learn that the VLI flower float, had taken out second prize in the Toowoomba carnival of flowers, in its category.  God is promoting and using His people to be a witness.  It was great to see the church be a part of this carnival and have many opportunities to share the love and goodness of God with others. 

Acts 3:19-21
Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.

We are living in the times of the restoration of all things and Jesus is coming soon.  I believe Toowoomba is a strategic city for the Kingdom of God.  While I was there, they told me that five major roads flow out of Toowoomba in five different directions.  As we know, five is the number of grace and favour.  There are intercessors that are praying in Toowoomba for a mighty move of God and a revival that God has promised prophetically to occur in this region.  These roads that flow from Toowoomba (like I see this in the spirit realm) will carry a refreshing and revival to the nation.  God is going to use this region and His churches and saints there, for His glory in these last days.  You will hear great things coming out of Toowoomba in the days to come.  We prayed in the service for rain, and we commanded the heavenly hosts to carry to rain ladened clouds, to the areas where it is most needed.  I was blessed that morning as I drove to Toowoomba as it rained nearly all the way there.  Thank you for ongoing prayer for rain for our farmers, livestock and the nation.  GOD WILL SEND THE RAIN!

I encouraged the people to press into the Chayil Glory of God and to continue to speak the word RESTORE over their lives, their church, their families, their business, their relationships, their nation and over any area where the devil had stolen from them.  Remember we are promised at least a seven fold restoration.  But I am believing that we are coming into the days of the one thousand fold anointing.  We must continue to declare "Show us your Glory God!"  and "Thank you, I am seeing Your Glory God!"  Remember John 10:10, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."

Ps. Joseph Dass preached last Sunday morning and was instructed by God to receive an offering for a new sign to be placed on our building (our sign was destroyed by a storm).  We are speaking restoration over our sign and are believing that our new sign, will attract and catch the attention of many passers-by.  If you would like to sow into this sign offering, then you can do so through the details below.  Remember, team work makes the dream work!  We are living in exciting times and God has wonderful things in store for you today.  We speak blessing and restoration over your life of all things the enemy has stolen.

I pray these updates, encourage, inspire and strengthen you.  I pray you be empowered and blessed today.  I dare you to win in life through Jesus Christ!

Love and blessings in Jesus,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

ps, No good thing we He with hold from those who walk up-rightly. I decree and declare good things are coming to you today. I thank God that as you sow you shall reap a hundred fold.  I thank God for you and I thank God that He is sending good things your way.  Reach out, believe and receive all that God has for you to today.  Right now say, "Thank you Lord for Your best, I receive it is Jesus name!"

--------------------------------------------------------
Sow into World Harvest and reap an eternal harvest, to empower us to love more, win more, do more and reach more for Christ.
Send your best tax deductible love offering.

Please call +61 7 3261 4555 or use the details below to make your donation.

Account Name: World Harvest Ministries
BSB: 034-064
Account Number: 34-6364
Westpac Bank

Or, please go to http://www.whm.org.au/donation.html  to make the donation online.

For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace;  (Isaiah 55:12a)

We love and appreciate your faithful and ongoing support, through financial partnership with this ministry.

‘Team work makes the dream work!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION