Your Best Life NOW!



"The rest of my life is the best of my life!"  Pastor Jim Kibler. 


Hi family, friends and partners,

The above quote is by a good friend and partner in the ministry.  He and his wife Mary, pastor a church in Florida, USA.  Before Christmas, he sent me a number of books that he has written on, The Blessing, for me to give to my church.  Everyone that has been reading the book has really been getting blessed by its teachings.  Jim encourages people to say, 'the rest of my life is the best of my life!'  Did you know that when Jesus went to the cross, He paid the price for you to have the life of God in all its abundance. 

The great Evangelist T.L. Osborne wrote a book on the good life and Joel Osteen has written one on your best life now.  These mighty men of God have a revelation, that God is good and He wants to do good things in and through your life! 

This year I am going to be teaching on 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  It is time for the church to enter into the fullness of what Christ paid the price on the cross of Calvary with His own blood, for us to have. 

Each January the 1st, I always ask God for a scripture for the coming year.  God has never failed to speak a word into my heart and I have started my year with that word and have referred back to it during the course of the year, many times.  This year, when I asked God for a word He dropped the scripture 2 Corinthians 9:8, into my Spirit.

2 Corinthians 9:8 says, "And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work."

As I turned the pages of my bible and read the above verse and surrounding verses, my spirit leapt within me!  I believe that 2019 is a year of New Beginnings and exciting changes.  As you may be aware we already, this week, have had another super blood moon, which hundreds of thousands of people around the world have seen and photographed.  We are in the last days and God wants to fulfill all His good word and promises to us.  One of those promises is, "The wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just."  It is through 'The Blessing of Abraham' that this wealth will transfer into our hands.  Proverbs 10:22 says, 'The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, And He adds no sorrow with it.'  

It is God who is able to make this grace abound towards your life, in order that you have abundance for every good work.  I have been studying for the last 18 months on these things.  If you need prayer, please call my office and I will pray for you to impart blessings into your life.  As you sow your seed and partner with this ministry, you will help me to get this message out to the body of Christ.  It is time for God's people to enter into financial abundance.  Harvest time is always prosperity time on the farm.  It is harvest time and it is going to take a lot of finances to reap this end-time gathering of souls.  Together we can make a difference, together we can bring in many precious souls to Jesus. 

I have been getting many invites from around the world to come and do healing crusades and outreaches.  The fields are white for harvest, God says, "the labourers are few."  We need to pray that these labourers are raised up, we need to get behind God's evangelists and financially support them.  God wants to bless you, bless your business, bless your finances so that you have more than enough for yourself and money left over to support the precious work of the Kingdom.

If you have a business and it is struggling, call me, contact our office and I will pray for you!  Let's get your life and business blessed!  This is the year of the breakthrough, this is the year of the manifested glory and the presence of God.  This is the year to experience the goodness of God.  I am in the process of rebuilding my website and when it is complete, I will be putting up daily teaching videos of how you can receive the abundance of God and live the blessed life. 

I dare you to declare daily, The rest of my life will be the BEST of my life!  Remember, death and life are in the power of your tongue (Proverbs 18:21).  I encourage you to speak and believe for God's best. Speak His promises over your life, family and business on a daily basis. 


Together we can love more, reach more, win more and do more for Jesus!  Please, if you have a smart phone, download the Tithe.ly church App and then search for World Harvest Ministries.  OR you can call our office, give us your mobile number and we will send you the link.  Our desire is to constantly improve our ministry and service to you!  Please find below some photos from our orphan home in India, from their Christmas party, you our partners helped sponsor.





Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.
--------------------------------------------------------
Sow into World Harvest and reap an eternal harvest, to empower us to love more, win more, do more and reach more for Christ.
Send your best tax deductible love offering.

Please call +61 7 3261 4555 or use the details below to make your donation.

Account Name: World Harvest Ministries
BSB: 034-064
Account Number: 34-6364
Westpac Bank

Or, please go to https://tithe.ly/give?c=477803  to make the donation online.

For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace;  (Isaiah 55:12a)

We love and appreciate your faithful and ongoing support, through financial partnership with this ministry.

‘Team work makes the dream work!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION