Valentine Love




"Faith, hope and love remain forever and the greatest of these is love."  1 Corinthians 13 -  From The Bible

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

Happy Valentine's Day for yesterday or today depending on where in the world you live. 

Remember, "You are God's Valentine and He loves you deeply, so deeply He gave His one and only Son to die for you on a cross of Calvary."

I hope that you have enjoyed this last week.  I hope somebody wished you a Happy Valentine's Day and you also remembered somebody special in your life.  I took my wife out and bought her a new pair of gym shoes and then to a Thai restaurant for dinner. 

We were blessed to have the ministry of Col Stringer last Sunday.  Pastor Col ministered on 'God's Unconditional Love'.  You can listen to the message for free by downloading our church App.  The church App can be obtained here, by clicking this link https://tithely.app.link/world-harvest-ministries  (Remember to search for 'World Harvest Ministries', change the icon and make it your home.  Also accept notification and we can send your important updates).

Or call our office during office hours, or send in your mobile number and we will text you the link.  We are believing for many people to start to use this App, as we have designed it to greatly help your walk with Christ. I am also doing a new video blog, that you can view through the App or click on the link at the bottom of this email.

This week we are blessed to have Prophet Nick Watson ministering to us on Sunday morning.  Nick has a powerful prophetic word for the body of Christ and also for our church for 2019.  Prophet Nick will be delivering these words and other personal prophecy as he is led by the Holy Spirit, on Sunday morning.

I dare you to bring somebody that needs an uplifting and encouraging word from God.  I declare that this is their week, they will be set free!  I declare, they will be healed.  Pastor Nick has also written two powerful books, one on healing and the other on personal prophecy.  These books will be available for purchase after the mornings service.  We will be serving tea, coffee and cold drinks along with some nice food and munchies, after the service as well.  I encourage you to bring a friend, so that they can touched by the love and power of God.  If you cannot be in the service tune into Facebook live on World Harvest Ministries Facebook page.

Don't forget, tonight Pastor Kerrie will be speaking at the Women of Substance meeting in the main auditorium.  This meeting will commence at 7:30pm.  I dare you to push in, expect and believe for more!  God wants to do so much more, exceedingly abundantly above all that we can ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).  Imagine that, FAR more, FAR above, exceedingly abundantly.  Our God is the God of abundance and He has so much more for you His child. 

God has impressed on my heart that this next move of God, will be exceedingly, abundantly above anything He has previously done and more abundant than we can imagine.  I call this 'The Blessing Movement', this Blessing Movement, will contain face to face encounters with Jesus.  This is what God wants to do in this season.  He wants His children to enter into the fullness of 'The Abrahamic Blessing', remember Galatians 3:29 says, "And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise."   Wow! Meditate that, let that sink down into your spirit.  I dare you to join the blessing movement with us.  Press in to all God has provided for us at the cross of Calvary.  This blessing is absolutely life changing.  It will cause the rest of your life to be the best of your life. (That is what my good friend Jim Kibler says. You can learn more at increasenow.com). 

I dare you to study Galatians chapter three and find out how blessed you really are.  It is time for a manifestation of the sons of God and it is through 'The Blessing' that we understand and are empowered by God to reign and rule in life through Jesus Christ.  Follow my blogs, order my CD's and get this teaching on 'The Blessing'.   The Lord has instructed me to teach this message where ever I go.  The Lord said, "There is a new wave of healing miracles coming to the earth and it is going to include great financial blessing for His servants as well."  He told me, "That the tithe connects us to 'The Blessing'."  Isaiah 1:19 says, "If you are willing and obedient, You shall eat the good of the land." 

Malachi 3:10 says, "Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try Me now in this,” Says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven And pour out for you such blessing That there will not be room enough to receive it.""

As you read the above verses, you will notice that the tithe connects us to 'The Blessing'.  This blessing referred to here is Malachi 3:10 is 'The Blessing' that Abraham received from God and was spoken over him by Melchizedek.  Abraham connected to that blessing by giving tithes of all he had to Melchizedek. 

Watch me on Facebook live, tune into my iHarvest video blogs.  I am going to be bringing out a lot of teaching on 'The Blessing' so that you can join 'The Blessing Movement' with us!  Let's get God's people blessed and walking in their blood covenant rights.  I dare you, to sow and or tithe into this and help me get this word out around the world!  Empowering you to win in life through Jesus Christ.


God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION