Serving Others


"Never, no never give up and never, never quit" - Dr. Lester Sumrall

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

Just a quick update.  First of all, if you haven't downloaded our App please do so by clicking the below link.  If you have any problems ring my office and they can text you the link.


Please share this link with everyone, that you believe it would be a blessing to.  One of the most important things in life is to look for ways, every day, to add value to somebody else's life. There is great joy in loving and serving others, this is what God would have us do.  I created this link to add value to people's lives.  I am adding sayings, teaching notes, videos, audio sermons and blogs, to empower you to win in life through Jesus Christ.  I believe that through this App we can add value to people's lives every day.  Thank you for helping us spread the word by sharing this App.  There is also secure giving facilities through the App or you can just use the details below in this email.  Thank you for your valuable partnership and prayer support. 

Today I ministering in Kenya.  Please keep this in your prayers, that we see many people touched by God's love and power.  I am visiting an orphanage and school, that a very good Pastor friend and co-minister in the gospel runs.  They are a sister church to us and my good Pastor friend are partners together in the ministry of our Lord.  I am very much looking forward to visiting with these friends and enjoying great fellowship.  I am also looking forward to seeing the school and orphanage program.  As said previously, one of the greatest things we can do in life is to serve others.  It is so wonderful that God raises up people all over the world to share the love of Jesus with people that are in difficult situations or facing life's hardship.

As it says in the quote above, "Never, no never give up and never, never quit."  Colonel Sanders said, "If you are 65 years of age and your boat has not come in yet, do not quit because mine hadn't!"  Colonel Sanders had failed at about everything he had done until at 66 he started Kentucky Fried Chicken, KFC!  He became a multi-millionaire at 66 and went on for many years to give millions of dollars to the gospel and charities through tithes and offerings.  It is not too late for you to be what you could have been. 

Have a wonderful day and remember, I dare you to win in life through Jesus Christ!

God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION