Don't Let The Old Man In

Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. - Psalm 103:5

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,


Hope you have been having a good week!  The bible tells us that God satisfies our mouth with good things, so that our youth is renewed like the eagles. 

Recently I had a birthday and my son sent me a little video clip of a song written by Toby Keith.  Toby Keith was playing golf with Clint Eastwood one day and Clint commented that coming week he would turn 88 years old.  Toby asked him what he was going to do and Clint replied, "I am going to start shooting a movie."  Toby asked Clint, "What keeps you going?"  To which Clint Eastwood replied, "I don't let the old me in!" 

When I read this, I thought about the above scripture, how God satisfies our mouth with good things so that our youth is renewed like the eagles.  Part of the Abrahamic covenant blessing is renewed youth and longevity. God wants to satisfy you with long life.  As a covenant blessing you can claim a long, rich and healthy life.  Jesus said, "My word is bread".  God desires us to daily feed on the life giving bread of the word.  Out of the abundance of our hearts our mouths will speak.  I dare you to fill your heart with the promises of God in abundance and to speak and to claim them daily.  Remember, God daily loads you with benefits. 

Psalm 3:8 says, "Salvation belongs to the Lord.  Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah"

God is the author of salvation and His blessing is upon you His people.  He has instructed us in His word, "that death and life are in the power of our tongue."  I dare you to daily praise the Lord, make the voice of His praise to be heard.  Declare His promises and confess what His word says over your bodies, your families, your finances, your health and every situation you face. 

Salvation belongs to the Lord and He has freely given it to you, in the mighty name of Jesus! 

I just took a few days break with my family to refresh and recharge.  I took the advice, that I'm sharing with you, by going on bush walks with my family and climbing up and down some steep hills.  I didn't want to let the old man in, but I wanted to praise the Lord for His goodness and His many promises that He has very given to us! 

This Sunday I will be sharing how God moved in Arnhem Land, if you cannot be there in person tune in through Facebook live! 

I dare you to partner with us, helping us to empower people to win in life through Jesus Christ.




God love and blessing,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION