Revival in Arnhem Land

Life is a journey, so step out boldly today, having confidence that God is leading the right way.  - Dr. Shaun Marler

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,
 
As promised, I am bringing this Harvest Update to you from the Gove region of Arnhem Land.  First of all, I would like to say thank you for your prayers and support for me on this outreach.  The word that God lays on my heart today for you is Proverbs 16:3 (BSB), "Commit your works to the LORD, and your plans will be achieved." 

Bunumbirr and Vanessa have hosted the Yolngu for Jesus Revival Rally, because they have a great heart to see revival poured out on all the community of Arnhem Land and from there, spread across Australia.  Over the past week the fire and power of God has been poured out on everybody present. 

People have come from all over Australia, and indigenous people have come from communities across Arnhem Land.  It has been so great to see what Psalm 133 declares, that is, "When the brethren dwell together in unity, that the anointing flows down and the blessing of life is poured out."  There have been people from very remote areas across Arnhem Land that have come together to praise and worship God and hear the good news of the Gospel.  People have driven in by buses, 4W drives, cars and Mission Aviation Fellowship have given free flights, flying people in from distant communities.  Understand Arnhem Land is bigger in area than Tasmania. 

Bunumbirr and Vanessa have a great heart to see all people of Arnhem Land saved for Jesus.  God has led them to host this week-long conference, to see people saved, healed, set free and empowered by the Spirit of God, through the Word and to take this healing love back to their communities. 

God moved very powerfully last night. Understand this is a very remote area, only 1500 people live in this town.  Although as I have said, people have flown in from all over. We saw a number of first time salvations, along with re-dedications, there were about 30-40 or more people making fresh commitments to Jesus.    As I prayed for people, the power of God hit them and many fell over in the Spirit, experiencing a baptizing of joy and healing.  As I prayed in the name of Jesus, people were baptized in the Spirit and pain left their bodies.  Deaf ears were opened and one lady who could hardly walk was walking freely.  Shoulder pain, back pain, kidney pain, foot pain, hip pain, sore eyes were all healed. People testified that they loved the teaching, as I taught on 'The Blessing of Abraham' and how through Jesus Christ this blessing belongs to all of us. 

I prayed for all present and released 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  The meeting went on to after midnight as people enjoyed fellowship, His presence and the goodness of God together.

Today, we baptized 11 people in the ocean into their new found faith in Christ.  They came up out of the water rejoicing for all that God has done and is now doing in their lives.

I dare you to believe that God is good and all things are possible.  I dare you to keep praying and declaring Australia for Jesus!  I dare you to join 'The Blessing' movement and be a part of God's awesome plan by sharing His Kingdom and power in Jesus name, with everyone you meet. 

Pray that God's blessing, love and power captures all of the Aboriginal and indigenous communities of Arnhem Land.  I have included some photos for you to enjoy!

I dare you to partner with us that we can continue to reach this nation and nations for Christ. 






God love and blessing,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION