Expect Great Things



God wants to do something in you, so He can do something through you. - Dr. Shaun Marler


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,


I have been meditating the scripture, Colossians 1:27, "To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory."

When I was in Bible College many years ago, we had some live lecturers, but the majority of the teaching was by video.  One of those lecturers was Kenneth Hagin Senior, who is now enjoying his rewards in glory.  One thing I remember, that impacted my life greatly, was when Kenneth Hagin taught that when he sees a truth in the bible, he starts to see it from Genesis to Revelation and on every page.  I remember, when he said that he found divine healing, as he studied the bible he saw it springing up on every page, the revelation that our God is the Healer God. 

This year, the Lord spoke to me about teaching on 'The Blessing of Abraham' and the more I go through God's word I see it springing up everywhere, from Genesis to Revelation.  It is because of 'The Blessing of Abraham' that we can now have the power of God abiding within us.  God wants to do something in you, so that He can do something through you.

This week I attended a funeral service of my brother-in-law's mother. It was so good to listen to the Eulogy and how as a young woman, she had yielded her life to Christ. She had lived to the great age of 94 and was ready and wanting to go home to be with Jesus.  As I listen to her life story, I witnessed a lady that had allowed God to do something in her and she then let God do something through her life.  Through her faithful prayers, many of her extended family down to her great grand children are serving God.  I was reminded of the scripture, that a good person leaves an inheritance to their children's children.  Through her faithful giving and tithing, her personal commitment to the Kingdom of God and to His church, she has left a rich legacy.  Her three children are all born again, some of them are in full time ministry and many of her children and great grand children are attending church and serving God every week.

I dare you to let God do something in you, that He may do something through your life.  All things are possible to those that believe.  Never quit praying and never quit serving your God, as you never know who's life you are touching.  You never know who you are affecting.  You are called to be and make the difference. 

Through our Lord Jesus Christ and 'The Blessing of Abraham', the Kingdom of God is within us!  It is Christ in us, the hope of glory.  What glorious things does God have in store for your life?  Expect great things to happen to you today.  Expect to do great things, through Christ who lives in you.  Just like the lady I have mentioned above, you can make a difference.  You can see your family healed, you can become a healer because The Healer lives in you. 

Praise Report!  I have spoken again to Bunumbirr Marika and he informed me that praise reports are still coming in of the great things God did in the revival healing meetings we did in Arnhem Land.  He told me, people are becoming disciples of Jesus and the Word as a result of the meetings and the moving of God's Spirit.  One indigenous brother, who attends my church, and is also in an external bible study based at an indigenous college in Darwin, informed me of a healing miracle that has taken place.  An indigenous lady, rang him to say, that when I laid hands on her, in the name of Jesus, and broke the spirit of infirmity that was affecting her lungs, she was healed!  She had gone for her regular check up with her doctor last Tuesday and he asked her what she had been doing and what had happened!  She asked him why? And he said, "Because your lungs are completely healed and well, the infection has gone."  PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS HEALING POWER AND THIS GOOD REPORT!  

Prayer Request.  Please continue to pray for the work in Arnhem Land and for finances to come to purchase the building that will be used as a Bible College and church facility.  The building is sitting there waiting to be used for the Kingdom.  Bunumbirr has already invited me back to speak at the conference next year.  We are excited about what God is doing in Arnhem Land. 

God love and blessing,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION