Recent Travels and Ministry

Your impossibilities are God's possibilities! - Dr. Shaun Marler

Dear Partners, family and friends,

With God all things are possible!  This is just a quick update to thank you for your partnership and prayer support.  Remember, it is team work that makes the dream work. 


As you are aware, I have been travelling and these recent trips have been very fruitful for the Kingdom of God.  I traveled to Bundaberg with a small team, to minister at Living Word Church.  We were able to encourage the body of Christ and share on 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  Many people appreciated the Word and many others responded to the alter call to receive a fresh touch from Jesus, healing, financial breakthrough and other needs.  Jesus, by the power of His Holy Spirit refreshed lives and people's faith was built up.  All in all, I would report that the ministry in Bundaberg was very successful and both I and the team were greatly encouraged, to be able to share and minister to the saints there.


From Bundaberg, I travelled back to Brisbane to fly out the next day to Sydney on route to Apia, Samoa.  I was met at the airport by Pastor Moala who took me to my hotel room, so I could get refreshed for that evening's meeting.  That evening I shared on 'The Blessing of Abraham' and the power of the Holy Spirit today.  When I gave the alter call, I was taken back as more than 1000 people rushed forward for prayer.  Once again, God did not disappoint and the Glory fell, changing lives forever through His love and presence.  Many people received healing and other forms of deliverance, as I and other Pastors prayed for them through the laying on of hands.  The next two mornings I conducted teaching sessions, building up the saints in faith and sharing about God's end-time Glory and move. 


On Friday night, I spoke at the main service where over 4,000 to 5,000 people had gathered to hear the good Word of God.  Once again, God gave me a powerful and relevant word on the end-time move of His Spirit and 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  That evening when I gave the alter call, 3,000 - 4,000 people responded to the alter call.  I was so blessed and praised and thanked God greatly for His goodness and His wonderful works to the Children of men.  I watched as God, by His Spirit filled all those present with His glorious love and Glory.  Many were healed and praised and thanked God.  Others were so touched by the power of the Holy Spirit that they fell to the ground, laughing or crying and others just praising, as God touched their lives afresh.  Thank you for partnering with us, praying for me and supporting me, so I could go to these meetings.  Please pray and continue to sow into World Harvest Ministries, to help us continue to win our World for Christ. 


I have been invited again to Samoa in December next year.  If you are interested in attending this conference, please contact our office.

This week, I have ministered at Triumphant Pastors and Leaders Conference at the Hub Baptist Church in Tweed Heads.  It was good to share an encouraging word with the pastors there, to receive ministry from other pastors and to make new friends and connections.  God is moving in great power in these last days!  We cannot all go, but we can all, in our way, help send somebody.  Your partnership with World Harvest Ministries and its outreaches, including Food Assist, Missions, Prison Ministry and media, is helping us spread the life changing message of Jesus and His love to our world.

I really appreciate your partnership, love, prayers and support.  Please find some photos below of our trips.










Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

  1. Greetings to you,am from Kenya,woul like you to come share the word in Kenya,we are ready to host you,keep up the fire burning,shalom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION