Do More

If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. - Napoleon Hill


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

I love this saying by Napoleon Hill.  I am sure, like me, you wished you could do more to help others and build the Kingdom of God.  However, we can only do our best and be the best we can be, at any given time.  Let's do, what we do, whether small or big in a great way.  I dare you to meditate on Napoleon Hill's quote and do what you do, in the greatest way possible for Jesus.  A verse in the bible, that I love, that shows us  God's commitment to us, is;

Jeremiah 32:41 (KJV), "Yea, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will plant them in this land assuredly with my whole heart and with my whole soul."

Here in this scripture we can see how God is committed to us, with His whole heart and His whole soul.  Let us therefore be committed to Him and what we do for Him, in an excellent way.  Let us be the best we can be for Jesus today.  Let us, even do the small things in our life in a great and excellent way, as unto the Lord.  Let God receive the glory from your life of excellent service to Him.  My Dad always use to say, "If a job is worth doing, it is worth doing well."  Let us take a whole hearted approach to life.  Remember Elijah, when he prayed, his prayers were heart felt, fervent and effective.  Is there passion in your prayer life?  Is there passion in your worship?  Is there passion in your giving?  Remember God loves a cheerful, quick to do it giver, whose heart is in their giving. 

God tells us, to guard the heart with all diligence for out of it, flow the forces of life.

Remember the scripture that says, "Jesus said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Matthew 22:37-40.

And again from The Passion Translation.

Psalms 103:1-2,22 (TPT), "With my whole heart, with my whole life, and with my innermost being, I bow in wonder and love before you, the holy God! Yahweh, you are my soul’s celebration. How could I ever forget the miracles of kindness you’ve done for me?"

Raj, who has worked for us for more than twenty years now, has this attitude when it comes to his life and the ministry in India.  Let me share with you here some words from Raj's last letter and photos of the children we sponsor in India.

Most dear Shaun sir, most dear Kerrie madam.  How are you and all our partners and family there? Prayers all the time for your happy.  Please receive some photos of the work.  I pray you will feel happy to see the kids.  Kids attended rally classes to maintain personal hygienic camp.  Our older kids also seen.  You can see kids praying and taking food etc.  Thank you.  Lots of love to you all.  Br. Raj.
 











   
Thank you!

If you would like to partner with our missions work and be a part helping us to make a difference in the lives of these little ones.  Please contact us or make a donation through the details below.

You are in our prayers!

God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION