New Day, New Strength


With a new day comes new strength, because today is the day that the Lord has made.  - Dr. Shaun Marler

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

The bible tells us that the mercies of the Lord are new every morning.

Lamentations 3:22-23
Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

Our God is a faithful God and great is His faithfulness.  You can depend upon the word of God; you can depend upon the faithfulness of God.  My brother in-law was sharing with me this week that three months ago he fell through a roof 5.5 meters high, onto a solid concrete floor.  He should be dead, the enemy tried to take him out, but God preserved his life.  Come this Sunday and I will share with you the full testimony of this miraculous, saving goodness of God.  I told my brother in-law, when I picked him up from work and looked at where he fell, to the concrete floor, "you are a living, breathing miracle, Jesus is alive and is watching over His children."

Praise Report!  We had our biggest crowd to date at Pastor David Paasi's church (Aboriginal and Island congregation, Zillmere) this last Wednesday night.  God gave me an excellent teaching from Psalm 20, on how we, His children, can depend on the name of the Lord our God.  After the word, both David and I moved in words of knowledge, prophecy and healing.  Many that attended the meeting were set free and mightily blessed in Jesus name, both receiving encouraging words and healing miracles. 

I prophecied over Pastor Simon that God was promoting him and opening new doors of glorious utterance.  Also that God had much for him to do and accomplish for His great name, that he was not retiring but He was re-firing.  After prayer and prophecy, Pastor Simon informed me, that during the course of the day he had received a telephone call and was asked to take over an Aboriginal church and ministry in Cairns.  He said, the word I gave him was extremely accurate.  He was very encouraged and he has extended an open invite for me to come and minister in his new church, when he takes up the position in Cairns. 

Bishop Nicholas from Kenya sent me photos of the orphan schools Christmas breakup celebrations.  A BIG thank you to all that have helped us to help these wonderful orphans in Kenya this year.

I hope you are all looking forward to Christmas and an exciting 2020.  If you would like to help us to love more, reach more, win more and do more for Jesus, through this Christmas season, please do not forget to use the details below to make your donations and offerings. 

 
Christmas Dinner Breakup with the orphans in Kenya.




God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

--------------------------------------------------------

Sow into World Harvest and reap an eternal harvest, to empower us to love more, win more, do more and reach more for Christ.
Please call +61 7 3261 4555 or use the details below to make your donation.
W
Account Name: World Harvest Ministries
BSB: 034-064
Account Number: 34-6364
Westpac Bank

Or, please go to https://tithe.ly/give?c=477803  to make the donation online.

For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace;  (Isaiah 55:12a)

We love and appreciate your faithful and ongoing support, through financial partnership with this ministry.

‘Team work makes the dream work!’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION