God Is Our Refuge & Fortress

I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.  Psalm 91:2

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

Once again, I felt impressed to share with you on Psalm 91.  I remember reading a quote once that said, "All good leaders are dealers in hope."  If the world ever needed to hear encouraging words of hope, it needs it right now.  I felt to encourage you all today, because there is a lot of fear being spread concerning the coronavirus.  Now, we definitely need to use wisdom and heed wise advice from the governments and health authorities, however, it is not time for us to panic or enter into fear.  As Christians, we need to draw near to God and have a great trust that God will bring us through these times.  What the devil has meant for our harm, God will turn around for our good. 

Remember the Bob Jones prophecy, "When the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, the last great revival will begin."  I believe that it is revival time and as Christians we have the greatest opportunity ever, to share on the end-time message of Jesus Christ and what Jesus said about the last days.  We need to be in prayer, watching and praying, knowing that God is still in control.  The bible says in John 10:10, "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly."  Remember, Jesus has come to give us life and that life more abundantly.  This should be our message to the world.  We need to take authority in the spirit realm over this coronavirus and bind and break its power and tell it to stop spreading across our world.  We need to pray the healing mercy and goodness of God into the nation.  Remember, what we bind on earth is bound in heaven and what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven.  We need to bind the powers of darkness behind this virus and command it to stop hurting people in Jesus mighty name.  Remember Satan comes to steal, kill and destroy but Jesus has come to give life.  That healing life, is released through us the believers in the power of words. 

We have the answer to the world's problems today and His name is Jesus.

Praise Report.  I'm happy to let you all know that last Sunday we baptized 6 new converts by full immersion.  This coming weekend we have Nick Watson sharing with us.  Contact our office for more details. Nick's sermon will be available through our App next week. 


On another note, I am hoping to start my video blog next week and I will be dealing with such topics as end-times and the rapture.

God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries


Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION