Do More

 Dear family, friends and partners,

"Together we can love more, reach more, win more and do more for Jesus" - Dr Shaun Marler.

I have been sharing on the above quote for the last few weeks. Today, I want to share a quote with you from Albert Einstein. 

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." - Albert Einstein.

I love this quote. It reminds me of the scripture in Deuteronomy 30:19, "I call heaven and earth as witnesses today against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing; therefore choose life, that both you and your descendants may live;"

Life is a miracle. Love is a miracle. When we think about the universe and all the planetary and celestial bodies, we have to acknowledge that this planet earth is a miracle. Out of the whole of creation, there is no planet like our planet.  

I believe the best way to live is as though everything is a miracle. Life is definitely a miracle; love is definitely a miracle. We need to look and see the goodness of God in even the little ways, in our life every day. 

God has done so much for us, and He continues to do good things for us. He is a good God! He is a loving, heavenly Father, and we need to praise the Lord for His goodness and all His wonderful works and magnificent creation.  

I dare you to live life as though everything is a miracle. God has done so much for you. I dare you to do MORE for Him. Let's be bold and share His love and His goodness with others.  I dare you to tell somebody about Jesus!  

How will our friends know that God is good, that He loves them and wants to do good things for them, unless somebody shares this knowledge?  

The bible says to choose life! Let's choose life today by becoming doers of God's word and not hearers only.  

The word of God says, in James 1:22, "But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves." And again in James 1:25, "But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does."

Please send in your prayer requests and keep Pastor Brian and Judy in your prayers as they return home from what has been a very successful outreach trip to Rockhampton and back.  

If you want to contribute to any of our outreaches or sow a general seed into World Harvest, so that we can continue to love more, reach more, win more and do more, you can do so through the details below.

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. 
Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

  1. Wonder full .'life is a miracle' I should a miracle life. Thank you for your great thoughts dear Dr Shaun sir ✝️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION