Give Thanks!

Dear Partners, Family & Friends,

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you"  1 Thessalonians 5:18. 

It was that famous singer Willie Nelson who said, "When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."  

It is such a privilege to write to you again. Wow! It is already Autumn, and a new season has begun. I pray that a new season is beginning in your life! Obviously, in other parts of the world, Spring has just begun. Seasons come, and seasons go. No season lasts forever, but with the turning of the seasons, new life begins.  

I really like the quote from Willie Nelson that I have shared above. I believe, and I pray for you today, regardless of where you live in the world, this new season would bring a new beginning and a new joy to life in you. We are instructed in God's word to give thanks in every circumstance of life. God actually says that this is His will for us. Why? "Now thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Christ, and makes manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place" ( 2 Corinthians 2:14).  

With all that is going on in our world, I can't think of a more encouraging and uplifting scripture than one that contains an instruction, that when carried out, gives us a complete victory. Have a read of 2 Corinthians 2:14 again. Did you see it? This thanks directed to God will not only cause you to triumph, but it will allow you to taste and savour the knowledge of this victory, wherever you are.  

Oh, this scripture comes to mind, "Oh taste and see that the Lord is good!" (Psalm 34:8). God is good! He is good to us! Good to you ALL THE TIME! I encourage you to enter into the goodness of God by praising and giving thanks to God in this season. I believe, based on the word of God, that as we do this your whole life will be turned around for the better!

Let's start rejoicing! Let's begin a season of praise and thanksgiving! We are praying for you and practising in practical ways what I am sharing with you today. Together, let us PRAISE THE LORD!  

God bless and much love,

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. 
Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION