Divine destiny

“Believe in your divine destiny, step by faith into what God has for your life”
Dr Shaun Marler

One day God dropped this powerful thought into my life, “Shaun believe in your divine destiny, see yourself in God’s will for your life, see yourself fulfilling the call to which you are called, by seeing yourself doing those things I have called you to.”

See yourself in your future in God. We are drawn to our dominant thinking patterns. Also our mind does not think in words, it thinks in pictures! Therefore we must hold a picture in our mind of where we want to be and what we want to do. We must see ourselves doing those things we dream about and hold these thought pictures in our mind.

What we see in our mind will come to pass in time. We must believe that our God is able. He is able to perfect that or fulfil that which concerns us. We do our part, and God works behind the scenes doing His. This day believe that God is for you and not against you. Believe in your future in God, believe in your divine destiny.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION