Hope

“Where there is life there is hope”
Frank Marler

My Dad always said, “where there is life there is hope.” Believe in a better day, I believe there is a better day for you, this is not the end. Struggle is the evidence that you are not defeated, so don’t you quit. Keep going, get up, you can win.

You might be knocked down but you are not knocked out – get up my friend and finish the bout. There are great rewards for those who do not quit. Quitters never win, Winners never quit. Be persistent, you are a winner, you were made by God. Your best is yet to come.

Napoleon the great military general said, “All great leaders are dealers in hope.” We need to give people hope. Abraham, the Word recalls, believed in hope against all hope, and became the father of many nations. You can do it in Christ, you are Abraham’s seed, and a recipient of all the promises of God.

My friend I tell you today, your best is yet to come. It is going to get better, only believe. Stand strong and see the salvation of God.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION