With teamwork you can achieve so much more

“Individuals play the game, teams win the victories”
John C Maxwell

I love this quote by leading author John C Maxwell. We need to build teams. Teams maximize a leader’s potential, and minimizes their weaknesses... Teams share the credit for victories and the blame for loses. This fosters genuine humility and real community.

In contrast, when individuals take credit or blame alone this fosters pride and sometimes a sense of failure. Teams can simply do more than an individual. If you want to reach your potential or strive for the seemingly impossible – such as communicating your message two thousand years after you are gone, then you will have to become a team player.

As John Maxwell says, individuals play the game, but teams win the Victories.

This is Dr Shaun Marler's Power Quote and thought for today - helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION