Moving on

“God help me not to stew on things or beat myself up over dumb things I have done in the past.”

You can’t live in your yesterdays, you can’t live in your tomorrows - you live now, so make this day count. The past will come to haunt you if you allow it. Pray, “Lord I repent of my sins, I have called upon you in the day of trouble. Minister to me the comfort of the Holy Spirit, help me to stay my mind on you as I trust you with my life and future. Jesus you are my rock and my shelter in the day of trouble and you deliver those who put their trust in you.”

Everyone has made mistakes and done dumb things, but if we stew on them, if we live there, we will never be free. We need to repent, change our way of thinking, change direction, put things right where we can, and move on into the things God has for us today.

I dare you to succeed this day, your future is great in Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION