Problem solved

“No problem is without a solution.”
Kerrie Marler

The Bible says in Mark 9v23, “All things are possible to them that believe”. My Dad always used to say, “Where there is a will, there is a way.”

Jesus has a way for you – He is “the Way”, “the Truth”, and “the Life.” I ask you a question: “Have you prayed today, to find that way?” Jesus is the Way, your way. He is The Truth, The Reality. Jesus is real, He will be with you in times of trouble. Call upon Him, for while He is near He will help you.

No problem is without a solution. You can give your way back, seed your way back into any relationship. I dare you today to pray and seek God for the answer you need to your problem. Remember, where there is a will there is a way. Go on you can do it, you can win! Open your heart to God today as He is your solution, He is your Answer!

He will show you, and lead you in the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION