Come Apart Before You Come Apart

“Come apart before you come apart“, my good friend Drummond says. If you give water out, you must go back to the source and allow God to fill you up again. Take time to allow God to speak, inspire, fill and recharge your batteries. We must learn to wait on God.

Try this: Choose a time and a place that is best for you, the only requirement is that you separate yourself from distractions, from the noise and confusion of life. This is your time to hear from God, you must come apart and rest awhile, for if you do not come apart and rest, you will eventually come apart. I have witnessed this happen to friends of mine. I have witnessed people of God suffer, and burn out.

I am also speaking from personal experience here. So remember, come apart before you come apart. The Sabbath day was made for man to rest, because Father knows best.

Dr. Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION