God’s Spirit Knows – Look Before You Leap

The Holy Spirit knows how to get you there safer and faster, there is a way that seems right to a man, but the end there of is destruction. The word says in Psalm 37:23, “the steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord”, notice it says steps not leaps.

When I was young my mum always told me look before you leap, and so when it came to jumping into lakes and rivers, I have always heeded this helpful piece of advice. Yet sorry to say I have not always applied this wisdom to all of life and as such have had to at times learn the hard way. Sometimes I have jumped into relationships, business decisions and other things only to regret that I did not look before I leaped.

You may want to get to where you are going as fast as you can but if you are not using Gods wisdom waiting on Him and doing it His way, you could be headed for a crash. My prayer for you today is this, pray and agree with me;

“Lord I thank you for the leading of the Holy Spirit in my friends life. Forgive us where we have wasted time and money and energy doing things our way. Holy Spirit be our guide today, please step into our lives and lead us one step at a time into the wonderful things you have planed and have in store for us. Please be our guide, our teacher, comforter and friend. Thankyou Father in Jesus name for providing us with this wonderful guide and friend, the Holy Spirit. Lord we open up ourselves in Jesus name to receive your wisdom and divine guidance for we know you have a plan for our lives and our best interests at heart. In Jesus Name, AMEN!”

Now remember to look before you leap, you may not like what you are going to land your self up in.

A thought for the day from Dr Shaun Marler - Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION