Putting Yourself in the Way of Success Part III

Jesus said, man shall not live by bread alone, but man shall live by each and every word that proceeds forth from the mouth of God. (Luke 4:4).

Imagine that, we can live, receive life, by and through the Word of God. The Bible is the greatest book ever written. It contains the truth and solutions to all of your problems. The people of the Bible were no different to you and I. They faced challenges, health challenges, financial challenges, emotional challenges, family challenges and every other kind of circumstance and situation common to man.

We can read how they overcame these challenges of life through practical application of the Word of God. Today I challenge you, I dare you, to read Psalms, to read Proverbs, Songs of Solomon, Ecclesiastes and other books from the Bible. Get a concordance and read everything you can find under the topics of, Faith, Fasting, Love, Prayer, Spirit, Truth, Peace, Forgiveness, Anger, Jealousy, Hate, Evil Thoughts, Money, Prosperity, Sacrifice, Selfishness, Self Denial, Charity and Patience. Remember God’s universal law: whatsoever a man sows, that he shall also reap (Galatians 6:7).

Empowering you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr. Shaun Marler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION