You are a thinking centre and God has created you to originate thought.

All art, buildings, structures and forms that a person makes or fashions with his hands must first exist in his thought. Man cannot shape a thing until he has first thought that thing. You have an incredible power to think, create and imagine through your thought process. Your imagination is embryonic reality. Do you like that? Kerrie, my wife, said one day that God gave her that revelation, “Imagination is embryonic reality.” In other words, you first conceive a thing in your imagination , in your thought, or thinking process. As you meditate on that thought, see it and think it, it becomes an embryo that grows and has a life of it’s own. You feed it by dwelling on it and holding it in your mind. See it, and what you hold in your mind will come to pass in time.

If a person can communicate his or her thought to original thinking substance (faith, the building blocks of the universe), he can cause the creation, or formation of the thing he thinks, to come about.

Proverbs 23:7For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he…

Empowering you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr. Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION