Don't Miss The Miraculous



"Don't miss the miraculous looking for the spectacular!" - Dr. Shaun Marler

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

God gave me the above saying many years ago.  As a pastor, over the years you get to speak with thousands of people.  In listening to their conversations and observing life, I came to the conclusion that many times we miss the miraculous because we are looking for the spectacular.  The miraculous is happening daily around our lives!  Louie Armstrong sang that beautiful song "What A Wonderful World". There are miracles happening all around us every day.  Our God is a miracle working God, and He does miracles so great all the time.  Life is a miracle, the birth of a new born baby is a miracle, creation in all of its splendor and majesty, are signs to the greatness, majesty and miracle working power of our God. 

Our God is the God of wonders!  I encourage you to believe as the psalmist said, "Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah." (Psalm 68:19).  The word 'selah' here, means to stop, ponder, meditate, think about and take it in for a moment.  Meditate on the scripture and thank God, "Father, thank you, that you daily load me with benefits."  "Today is the day of my salvation and I will praise the Lord for His goodness!" 

I dare you, to declare boldly, "Father, I thank you, that You are my benevolent benefactor and You bless me today."  "Today, I boldly declare that I am the blessed of the Lord and the seed of Abraham through Jesus Christ."  "Yes, I am the seed of Abraham and His blessing rests on me!" 

I believe, because of the promises of God, that there are miracles happening in our life on a daily basis and we need to recognize the hand of God and appreciate Him, praise Him and thank Him for it. 

In the book of Psalms it says, "My covenant I will not break, Nor alter the word that has gone out of My lips" (Psalm 89:34).  Here God declares He will not break His covenant promises to our lives.  God swore this covenant promise to Abraham and His Seed!  The seed that He was referring to here, was Jesus Christ our Lord and our Saviour.  Galatians 3:29 says, "And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise." 

You are, I am Christ's and we have a blood bought right to receive 'The Blessing of Abraham'.  'The Blessing of Abraham' is our inheritance now!  I believe that God has put success and miracles into everyday because of this covenant.  You can receive a benefit daily from the Father, in Jesus name! 

Sometimes we are looking for God to do spectacular things, when we need to simply realize who we are and Whose we are!  You are a living miracle and you have power through the Abrahamic covenant with God and man.

Praise Report!  Last week, as you are aware Pastor Brian and Judy traveled to Rockhampton to minister in the prisons there.  Pastor Brian rang to say that by God's goodness and grace, He led 35 inmates to Jesus!  Now let's PRAISE THE LORD for His goodness and His wonderful works to the children of men (Psalm 107).  Thirty-five new souls for heaven, the angels are rejoicing and we are rejoicing with them.  

On Sunday last week in our church, I had the privilege of leading a lady to Jesus and after prayer she received freedom from pain in her foot.  She had had two operations of corrective surgery, which had not been completely successful and she had been in pain for four weeks.  After prayer, in the name of Jesus, the pain immediately left and she was able to walk pain free.  I then led her in a prayer to receive Christ as her Lord and Saviour, submitting her life to His Lordships and direction. 

On Wednesday evening, we had our first monthly healing and empowerment meeting in the Aboriginal and Island church in Zillmere and many lives were touched, refreshed and healed by the power of God.  Our next service will be on the first Wednesday of April. 

Growth Report!  I am pleased to say new people are downloading our app each week.  (DOWNLOAD OUR NEW APP! https://tithely.app.link/world-harvest-ministries . Click on this link, & download our App today!)  We are adding fresh material, photos, teaching blogs and video blogs to this app each week. 

On Tuesday, I am flying out to Kenya. I am visiting an orphanage and school that is looking for funding to build new amenity blocks.  I will be speaking at three universities, encouraging the students in principles of leadership.  I will be sharing at pastors and leaders conferences, talking with pastors that are desiring to affiliate with us and encouraging our sister churches, building up the body in Kenya.   If you would like to sow into this Kenya outreach and help us take the message of 'The Blessing' to Kenya, please do so through the information below.  We are starting the blessing movement in Kenya! 

Come and be a part of God's end-time outpouring of blessings.

God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

--------------------------------------------------------
Sow into World Harvest and reap an eternal harvest, to empower us to love more, win more, do more and reach more for Christ.
Please call +61 7 3261 4555 or use the details below to make your donation.

Account Name: World Harvest Ministries
BSB: 034-064
Account Number: 34-6364
Westpac Bank

Or, please go to https://tithe.ly/give?c=477803  to make the donation online.

For you shall go out with joy, and be led out with peace;  (Isaiah 55:12a)

We love and appreciate your faithful and ongoing support, through financial partnership with this ministry.

‘Team work makes the dream work!’


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION