God never makes mistakes

“You are God’s best. There is a sense of destiny in your life because you are God’s idea, His dream.

Yes there is nobody else like you. Realize your potential, you were born for a reason, a purpose. God has an unbeatable plan for your life, and you know it on the inside. You were born for greatness to be a child of the King.

It is time to awake to the plans of God, you were bon again to win. You must discover your relationships, you must assume your God-given authority, it is time to use your power. Jesus said to wait on Him, “tarry and you will be filled with power from on high,” then you can access your wealth as a child of God.

I encourage you to believe in your destiny. Yes my friend you have a destiny, and remember God loves you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION