Divine interruptions

In life we are frequently interrupted, some times those interruptions are not just life’s coincidences. No, they are often much more than that - they can be divine interruptions that help us discover our wealth and use our gifts. Most of the miracles of Jesus were divine interruptions. We need to be sensitive to God, ask “Father is this you interrupting me or just an attack from the enemy?”

Remember people are paramount to Jesus. You have God’s ability to be a life changer everyday, you can make a difference in somebody life today. Ephesians 6v8 shows us that if we make good things happen for others, God will make good things happen for us. In Mathew 8v1 we see a situation where Jesus allowed Himself to be interrupted and as a result a great miracle of cleansing took place in a leper’s life. Further into the chapter another miracle of great healing occurs when Jesus allowed a solider to interrupt His travels.

Go on I dare you, I challenge you today, the next time a little interruption comes along to mess up your busy day or schedule . Don’t just get annoyed but stop to see if this is not a God given opportunity for you to be used of God, to let your gifts flow, to make a difference and add some value to someone’s life.

This has been a thought by Dr Shaun Marler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION