Words words words....

When you pray, watch out for both hasty words and too many words (Mat 6:7). The secret of acceptable praying is a prepared heart (Ps 141:1-2) because the mouth speaks what the heart contains (Mat 12:34). If we pray only to impress people, we will not get through to God. The author of Pilgrim’s Progress, John Bunyan, wrote. “In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart.”

Ecc 5:2Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION