Words words words....

When you pray, watch out for both hasty words and too many words (Mat 6:7). The secret of acceptable praying is a prepared heart (Ps 141:1-2) because the mouth speaks what the heart contains (Mat 12:34). If we pray only to impress people, we will not get through to God. The author of Pilgrim’s Progress, John Bunyan, wrote. “In prayer, it is better to have a heart without words, than words without a heart.”

Ecc 5:2Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few.

Helping you to win in life through Jesus Christ,

Dr Shaun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The King's Kingdom is Coming

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Power to Heal Part 3