WAIT!



Wait, the Word says to wait!
Wait on God, even when it seems like nothing is happening.
Even if you feel or know you are in the middle of the wilderness, Wait.
Even if you feel like you are dry and there is no water, Wait .
Wait on the perfect timing of God , because He has a plan! Gods plan for your life is all good. He has not forsaken you, neither has He forgotten you!
Wait I say on the Lord and He will lift you up.
He will strengthen you and you will again ascend on Eagles wings.
The Devil may be telling you right now to give up, to quit , throw the towel in as it were. But don’t you quit , keep going.
As Sir Winston Churchill would often say in the Second World War, "If you are going through Hell, don’t stop! keep going".
God is with you and He will cause the River to flow for you even in the Desert !
That little drip of water will turn into a trickle, that trickle will turn into a stream and that stream will turn into a Flood!
“Out of your Belly will flow Rivers of living Water “ John 7 v 38
That’s Gods promise in His Word to you ! I dare you this day , To Wait on The Lord!

Dr Shaun Marler,
Empowering you to Win in Life through Jesus Christ.

- Shaun Marler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION