A CALL TO PRAYER


I am writing this blog, as I believe we all need to be praying for our world right now. Millions of people are living in areas that are threatened by both natural calamities and the threat of war.

I am sure you have seen the news and the devastation from hurricane Harvey and the floods it left in its wake.  Now there is hurricane Irma that has just gone through the islands of the Caribbean and heading towards Florida.  At present there are three hurricanes in the Atlantic Ocean, that hurricane scientists say, "they've never seen anything like this in the modern record". These are reported to be the largest storms they have ever witnessed.  On top of this, there is many out of control bush-fires raging through different parts of America.

We know it is the last days and Jesus has spoken about the signs of the times in His word.  But we are here as the church, in this age of grace, to reign and rule in life through Him.  Let's all especially pray for peace in the Korean Peninsula.  I believe, if there ever was a time when the world needed the prayers of the saints, it is now. The bible says in Matthew 18:18, "what we bind on earth, is bound in heaven.  What we loose on earth is loosed in heaven."  Please keep our own government and all of the challenges, that are facing our own nation, in your prayers.

Your prayers count! Your votes count!  Let's pray for God's kingdom to come, let's pray for God's will to be done.  Let's pray for peace on earth.  There are still so many souls, that don't yet know Jesus.  Family and friends, it is time to share our faith.

This Sunday I am preaching a message, called 'Rapture Ready'.  Remember, Jesus said that he would return.  In Luke chapter 21 verse 36, we are instructed by our Lord to watch and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy to escape all these things (that is going to come to pass on the earth) and to stand before the Son of man.  2 Chronicles 7:14 (NIV), "If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."   

Dr Shaun Marler – “Empowering you to win in life through Jesus Christ”

Comments

  1. Let's water the seed that grows the biggest tree. In Jesus Name. C.Nolan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION