MORE!




Hi family, friends and partners,

God has MORE!  So much more for you! We are living in the days of the Manifested Glory of God.  God wants to reveal His goodness, His power and His presence in your life and circumstances.  I have been teaching a strong prophetic word on RESTORATION.  I have just returned from the Solomon Islands, where God had me share on this message in churches that opened their doors to me.  This end time Glory message on restoration and a mighty out-pouring of the Holy Spirit, was the theme that came through the KCM South Pacific Convention.  Kenneth Copeland, Jerry Savelle and Jesse Duplantis, all brought forward a powerful revelation on 'The Blessing' and the days of Glory, into which the church of the Lord Jesus Christ in headed.


We just had wonderful meetings with Patrick Ondrey, from America.  You can obtain a copy of these teachings, by contacting the office on (07) 3261 4555.  The CD Set will cost $20.00 (x4 CD's).  I believe these teachings will change your life, by preparing you for the next season in God.

Let me give you three powerful words from the last meeting; Acceleration, Restoration and Double Portion!  Patrick explained the processes of God that we go through, to reach a higher place.  We are living in the days of the MORE!  How much more will the heavenly Father give good things to those who ask (Matthew 7:11).  Jesus said, "I have come to give you life and that life in all its abundance".  Patrick expanded these and other life giving principles and how we need to take the appropriate action to enable us to achieve and enter into the realms of God.

Come this Sunday to hear more!

God bless,
Ps. Shaun Marler

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION