The Year of 2020 Vision (A Prophetic Word for 2020 by Dr. Shaun Marler)

Vision is the ability to see yourself, in the future purpose and plans God has for your life!  - Dr. Shaun Marler


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

God has a plan for your life that is all good.  He has things for you to do, a purpose no one else can do as good as you, because you were made by God for His purpose.

We are on the door step of the year 2020.  I believe this is going to be the year of greater prophetic insight.  God wants to open your eyes to things unseen.  Through the discerning of the spirits and the other empowerment gifts of the Holy Spirit, I believe God is bringing His people into a greater dimension of His manifested Glory. 

Vision is the ability to see the unseen, to see your future in God.  The bible says, "Without a vision the people perish or dwell carelessly." (Proverbs 29:18).  Next year is the year 2020; people commonly refer to 2020 vision as clarity of vision or sharpness of vision.  Jesus said, "That we were to watch (stay alert, see clearly) and pray in the last days." (Mark 13:33). 

In these last times before the coming of the Son of Man, God wants to empower His church with prophetic insight and understanding of the times and the seasons.  The bible says, "A wise man discerns times and season, a wise man discerns time and judgements. There is a time to sow and a time to reap; there is a time for every purpose under heaven."  (Ecclesiastes 8:1,5).  Through 2020 vision in the Holy Spirit, God wants to open your spiritual eyes and give you greater clarity and sharpness into situations, circumstances and times

As we begin this new decade, I believe we are entering into a new season in the Spirit.  Each season brings change. In the bible, in the book of Ecclesiastes 3:1, it tells us “For everything there is a season.”  In the next verse it tells us God has made everything beautiful in its time.

I believe that God has placed beauty, success and blessing for us in every season of our life.  Through 'The Blessing of Abraham' (Gal 3:29), you can have and experience God’s best in this season.  Last year, everywhere I went  I ministered on ‘’The Blessing of Abraham”.  I decree and declare it is now time for you to experience this blessing. 

What I am getting in the Spirit is that we are entering into a new decade, a new season in God, where it is going to become imperative that we are sober, alert and tuned in.  God wants us tuned in because these are the times of great harvest, there is a great harvest awaiting God's people.  It is time for God's people to reap in every way, it is time to reap souls, it is time to reap blessings, and it is time to reap the finances.  It is time for the sons and daughters of God to manifest and do the wonderful works that Jesus has ordained for them, before the foundations of the earth in this time.

The Lord spoke to me and He said, "Shaun, I am the Lord of the Harvest, it is time for My people to ask Me for harvest!  It is time to call in and receive your harvest!"  In Jesus mighty name!

I am declaring the year 2020, as the year of sharper and clearer prophetic insight.  Jesus said, "The works that I do are My Father's works, I do the works I see My Father do." (John 5:19).  It is time for us in the coming season and New Year to wait on God, get a fresh vision of what God is doing and do that.  Looking forward to 2020 vision in the Spirit, in Jesus name! 

Our intercessors are pressing in for you!  It is our prayer that you experience and enjoy everything Jesus Christ came and paid the price for you to have on the cross of Calvary. 

With every season comes new challenges, it is our prayer that through your partnership, together we will overcome, achieve and receive God’s best!  We love and appreciate every partner and giver that God has called to join with us in reaching the harvest for Christ and loving people, in His Name.  Remember, the rest of your life is the best of your life.  Your best is still to come. 


God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION