Intimacy in 2020

It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy; - it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others. - Jane Austen  

Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

2020 has begun and this weekend is Australia Day.  I pray that you all have a great weekend and don't forget to thank God for this wonderful country, praying a blessing over this land and people.  God made places before He made people and then He put the people into the places He had made for them.  You are not here, in this Nation, by chance or accident but by divine appointment and positioning.  God has a reason and a purpose for your life and this Nation, in this season.  This brings me to that which I want to now share.

While on holidays, I felt the Lord say to me, "This new season and year 2020, is a year of prophetic insight and positioning."  We need to position ourselves to ride the wave of God's Glory that is about to burst on the Nations.  I dare you, to ask yourself these questions, "Am I ready for what God is about to do?" "Am I excited about this season?". "Am I expectant?"It's time to see the last great revival before Jesus comes.  Not only do we need to see this revival, but we need to be the reason it comes.  God is coming to expectant, excited and obedient people, who are looking for and to His coming. 

God wants to do great things for you!  God wants to do big things for you!  God wants to move in a big way in your circumstances, your family and your life.  Is there anything too hard for our God?  All things are possible to those who believe.  Great expectation is birthed out of great faith.  By faith we can change our world.  You and I are called to be and are, World Changers.

The Lord told me, "Out of great intimacy comes great fruitfulness."  That is what Jesus is looking for, from our lives, Fruitfulness!  How are we going to be fruitful?  By abiding in Him.  How do we abide in Him?  By spending time with Him in the Word and by becoming a doer of that Word and not a hearer only.

The scripture that God really spoke to me while I was on my vacation, was 1 John 2:27, it says;

"But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him."

The anointing teaches us to abide in Christ.  The Word of God is the most important thing you can feed into your spirit, the more time spent abiding in this word is going to equal fruitfulness.  Our fruitfulness is going to be in direct correlation with how much time we spend in the word.  As Kenneth Copeland would say, "One Word from God can change your life."

I am very excited about this year and I dare you to increase your intimacy and depth of your fellowship, by getting to know God more through prayerful study and absorption of the Word of God. 

I have also included a couple of photos of the orphans we support in India waving 'Merry Christmas and Happy New Year'.  Thank you for standing with us financially and prayerfully, to accomplish great things for the Kingdom of God in 2020.  We are praying for you, our partners, to experience your best year yet!


 

God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION