Peace & Protection

"He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High, Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty." Psalm 91:1


Hi Partners, Family and Friends,

I was going to go in a different direction this week with my blog, but due to the Coronavirus, I felt to share on Psalm 91.  The world, the nations, need the prayers of the church right now.  Jesus said in Luke 21 and Matthew 24, that in the last days the earth would face plagues, pestilence and famines.  An escalation of these would be signs of the last times.  Jesus also said, that His church would have authority and His people, the power to bind and loose.  It is time for the church to rise up and pray that this virus is halted in its tracks.  It is time to pray for revival and the healing of the nations.  We need to take our God given authority and stop Satan's power of destruction.  It is time to call in and release revival. 

As you are all aware, Bob Jones's prophecy about the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl has fully come to pass.  It was the Chiefs 50th Jubilee of their previous victory.  50 is a significant number in bible numerics.  Bob Jones stated (Bob himself is now with Jesus) that "When the Chiefs win the Super Bowl, the last great revival will begin."  He went on to say, "And at that time God would raise up His Apostolic Chiefs."

I am calling on the intercessors, prayer warriors and Apostolic Chiefs to rise up in faith, taking authority over this virus, breaking its power and the spiritual forces behind it, and telling it to stop in its tracks and disappear.  I give you below the first six verses of Psalm 91I dare you to confess and pray these verses over your family, your businesses and this wonderful nation where we live. Remember, Jesus is Lord!  

Psalm 91: 1-6 says, "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High. Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler And from the perilous pestilence. He shall cover you with His feathers, And under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, Nor of the arrow that flies by day, Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, Nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday."

Praise Report.  We have been doing a lot of work in India and Africa, and I have been hearing many good reports from this work.   I will bring you a more in depth report next week.

Next Sunday, 16th February, Col Stringer is ministering for us.  If you plan to come, call our office on (07) 3261 4555, for service details, times and location.


God bless,

Ps. Shaun Marler
Apostle World Harvest Ministries


Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it.  Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION