Prioritize The Presence Part 2

Dear family, friends & partners,

"If you want something you never had, you have to do something you have never done."Dr. Shaun Marler.

As I was meditating on this thought/quote that the Lord gave me in the late '80s or early '90s, it came to me that I promised to do Part 2 of 'Prioritize the Presence' this week. I went back, and I read a blog that I had posted on September the 29th, 2008, on the above quote. In that blog, I asked the questions, how much do you want to have success in your life? Enough to change what you are saying? Enough to change what you are doing? Or enough to change what you are focusing your attention on?  

You have to act on God’s Word even when everything is telling you it won’t work. If you want it that much, the Word of God guarantees you will find success in life. The Word tells us that God’s success is good success. There are two kinds of success, good success that brings happiness with it, and the kind that brings sorrow.

Too many people have succeeded at the expense of their health, family or relationships. That’s not what God wants. He says in Proverbs 10:22, “The blessing of the Lord makes one rich! And He adds no sorrow with it.” Now that’s the kind we want! The word “blessing” used here is a Hebrew word for prosperity! The word “rich” used here means to grow rich or to make one rich! Isn’t that excellent? “And He adds no sorrow with it”, that word means “painful toil, mind or body, hard labour or sorrow.”

When you prioritize the presence of God, seeking first His Kingdom, God is going to add to your life all of the other things that the people that don't know Jesus, work all of their lives to obtain. God wants to add quality to your life! God wants to add quantity and length of days to your life, satisfying you with long-life.

When you prioritize the presence of God, He is going to add the success to your life that you seek and desire. Remember, His blessing makes one rich! You cannot prioritize God's presence and God's person in your life and not see His power manifest. When you prioritize His presence, you make yourself life-ready and rapture-ready!  

I dare you, if you want something you never had, then do something you may never have done. Put God first place in your heart and in your life. I dare you to live your life out of God's love, God's presence and God's Word. I dare you to let the Holy Spirit lead you in life because they that are led by the Spirit of God become the fully mature sons and daughters of the Most High.  

God bless and much love,
 

Ps. Shaun Marler

Apostle World Harvest Ministries

Ps. Next week I will write on 'Prioritizing the Presence Part 3', looking into David and Joshua's life!

Please share this update with anyone you believe would be blessed by it. 
Tell others about our ministry and help us to connect with your friends and family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel. I am only moved by what I believe.” Smith Wigglesworth.

Honour your man of God

THE LAW OF REPETITION